For Laurent Gras® , the mission is to create the best environment and opportunity for success. The consulting process is an exchange of information and ideas between the three-star Michelin chef and his client. Goals and resources are formulated into an action plan.
- Define the concept: understand ideas and goals; articulate them through the space.
- Evaluate the economics and develop the business plan accordingly.
- Consider the space, create a workable environment, and collaborate on design.
- Define the dining room flow, the steps of service.
- Develop the menus and dishes, write and test recipes.
- Assemble the team, hiring and training.
- Schedule and support for openings and ongoing maintenance.